- ONLINE PIRITH/SUTTA/GATHA CHANTING... "Theruwan Saranai, Obata pin Siduwenna Hama Udayakama mage gedara pirith... " – Nov 10, 6:50 AMon
- ONLINE PIRITH/SUTTA/GATHA CHANTING... "theruwan saranai " – Oct 09, 9:46 AMon
- ONLINE PIRITH/SUTTA/GATHA CHANTING... "<me karana wadeta obalata godak pin siddawenaw a..budu saranai... .! " – Oct 06, 12:08 PMon
- HSBC Payment Gateway... "Thanks a lot...It helped me a lot..Now i am going... " – Sep 05, 8:09 AMon
- HSBC Payment Gateway... "Is this possible using SOAP... " – Aug 28, 11:14 AMon
What is .htaccess?
In this tutorial you will find out about the .htaccess file and the power it has to improve and manage your website.
Apache foundation provide directory level (distributed) configuration via .htaccess files. htacess stands for Hyper Text Access. Htaccess has the ability to control access of the WWW’s HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) using Password Protection, 301 Redirects, rewrites, and much much more.
This tool was developed by Apache Software Foundation. Apache is generally recognized as the world’s most popular Web server (HTTP server). In 2009 it became the first web server software to surpass the 100 million website milestone.
The .htaccess file is an ordinary text file which can ftp into your Web root directory. This file will contain the configuration statements (commands) to customize the Apache Web server software for your Web site specific needs.
We start from simplest layout.
1. Go to the joomla “templates” folder and create a new folder called “newtemplate”
2. Open newtemplate folder.
3. Create a file named “index.php”
4. Create a file named “templateDetails.xml” . This is the metadata for this template.
With version three of CSS, many exciting features will be implemented. CSS3 leads
to greater flexibility and makes it much easier to recreate previously complex effects.
Colours in CSS3
Supported color formats in CSS2
- Hex format -#RRGGBB
- Shorthand Hex format -#RGB
- rgb() format -rgb(red,green,blue)
- Named colors -white,black,red,etc
1. Firebug Lite (for Google Chrome)
Recently, I’ve been working on integrating HSBC’s payment API system in to a web site. I had to face so many difficulties mainly due to lack of proper documentation. There are so many guides (PDF files) from HSBC, but some primary information are missing from them. After spending many hours scouring google and contacting the help desk i was able to finish the task. While i’m searching for relevant information on net i realized that there is no proper article or blog post regarding this. So i believe this will help you …
First of all , HSBC have two ways for their payment gateway integration. They are API (Application Programmable Interface) and CPI (Card Payment Interface). Here i’m going to explain about API integration. There are currently three API interfaces available for your integration – C, Java and XML. The XML API interface does not require the installation of any software provided by HSBC. It was developed as a “Platform Independent Solution”. I will use PHP for examples as it is the most popular web development language these days.
Read the rest of this entry »
The wheel of Dhamma is rotating !
Pirith Pekirima(58 minutes)
Maha Piritha (ver 1) (59 minutes)
Maha Piritha (ver 2) (60 minutes)
Seth Pirith 1 (20 minutes)
Seth Pirith 2 (20 minutes)
Jaya Pirith (43 minutes)
Seevali Piritha (31 minutes)
Seevali Piritha 2 (31 minutes)
Jala Nandana Piritha (5 minutes)
Antharaya Niwarana Piritha (4 minutes)